2007


Mount Huber      
3368m (11,051ft.)
Vern Dewit and I had a great time, but with very snow conditions up the standard route on South Vic from John Abbot Pass Hut on September 9.  Great traverse to Huber, perfect day out in the grand hills.

Mount Victoria (South)      
3464m (11,365ft.)
Vern Dewit and I had a great time, but with very snow conditions up the standard route on South Vic from John Abbot Pass Hut on September 9.  Great traverse to Huber, perfect day out in the grand hills.

Diadem Peak 
3371m (11,060ft.)
JW and I first climbed Woolley, then bagged Diadem, great cold conditions for August 14.  Great beer for the drive home.

Mount Woolley  
3405m (11,170ft.)
JW and I first climbed Woolley, then bagged Diadem, great cold conditions for August 14.  Great beer for the drive home.

Mount Brazeau   
3470m (11,386ft.)
Great 11,000'er to my highest summit count year.  Rafal K. and Alan Fortune joined me for this great 3 peak weekend.  Summitted Brazeau with perfect snow conditions on June 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment