3424m (11,234ft.)
Long day and traverse of Deltaform with Jason Wilcox, Dow Williams and Joe Kall. Bivy high on descent.
Long day and traverse of Deltaform with Jason Wilcox, Dow Williams and Joe Kall. Bivy high on descent.
Mount Willingdon
3373m (11,066ft.)
August 5 Pierre Descoteaux and I day tripped the standard route on Willingdon, just under 16 hours car to car, fun to push in a day.
August 5 Pierre Descoteaux and I day tripped the standard route on Willingdon, just under 16 hours car to car, fun to push in a day.
Jumbo Mountain
3437m (11,236ft.)
July 16, Raff Kazmierczak and I summitted Jumbo in poor weather and whiteout conditions. We didn't continue on to Karnak because of the bad vis.
July 16, Raff Kazmierczak and I summitted Jumbo in poor weather and whiteout conditions. We didn't continue on to Karnak because of the bad vis.
Commander Mountain
3371m (11,060ft.)
My first Columbia Mountains 11,000'er. July 16, Raff Kazmierczak and I tagged Commander enroute to Jumbo.
My first Columbia Mountains 11,000'er. July 16, Raff Kazmierczak and I tagged Commander enroute to Jumbo.
No comments:
Post a Comment